pátek 4. září 2009

Bikini Chef Pamela Anderson




The former "Baywatch" actress would only star in another TV program if she was allowed to don skimpy swim wear and film the series on a beach.

Writing on her blog, the 41-year-old blonde beauty said: "I've been cooking Vegan every day (myself) - experimenting - trying out new things - I still think I should have my own sexy/fun Vegan-cooking show?- maybe one day."

"Could always have Girls in bikinis cooking veggies on the beach. I keep getting crazy offers to go back on TV - I don't think I have the passion anymore for it."

"What is TV these days anyway? Sensory overload – too busy living the dream… (unless I could do the veggie bikini BBQ show) - I just don't think I could pull it off - no studio for me (sic)."

Pamela – who is a staunch vegan and animal rights activist – is currently working on a new natural fragrance line.

She wrote: "First fragrance is Raw by Pamela. Company is called pamela-super-enviro-conscious-cruelty free-yummy-natural-very-sexy-fragrance-I-wear-every-day."

"It will be available this summer in department stores, drug stores, affordable choices. I want to sell where I shop - nothing too fancy (sic)."

Pamela is also developing an environmentally-friendly swim wear range.

She added: "Making board shorts from eco fabrics and bikinis - (in progress) - very easy rider bohemian lifestyle - can't beat it."

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat